Warning: Last items in stock!
REDUCING RING 77mm - ADAPTER RING FOR LENSES for 100mm System.
If you want install the 100mm camera filter on your lens, you will need the filter holder and the reducing ring (adapter ring). The mounting is very simple.
First, the reducing ring screw on your lens thread, attach the filter holder and insert the photo filter into the slot.
The lens diameter determines which reducing ring (adapter ring) you will need. The width specification in millimeters is stamped on the lens. The Filter Holder is not included in this product package (it is sold separately).
• Diameter 77mm
• System for various cameras
• Suitable for Lens diameter of 77mm
• Suitable for XL-Filterhalter - Z-Type Filter System (Filter Holder must be purchased separately)
• Material: Metal alloy
• Compatible with Standard XL Filter Holder (Z-Type Filter Holder)
CAMERA > REDUCING RING > HOLDER > PHOTO FILTER
WHAT YOU CAN FROM OUR ONLINE STORE EXPECT??
- Friendly prices
- Secure online payment method
- Fast delivery
- Online Customer Service
- Tried by thousands of satisfied customers
- 14 day money-back guarantee
- 2 years of warranty
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? DO YOU NEED ANY HELP? CONTACT US
|Compatibility||Suitable for lenses with 77mm diameter, compatible with standard “XL” filter holders ("Z" filter holders)|
|Type||Reducing ring - adapter ring for lenses (100 mm System)|