CLASSIC LINE - ANALOG RAINBOW: DEEP PURPLE FILTER - BLACK SCRATCH VERSION, MULTICOLOUR PHOTO EFFECT FILTER, SQUARE, P-TYPE - this photographic filter can be used by anyone who expect amazing and creative photo results.
• Learn more about the filters, visit: REVIEWS / TESTIMONIALS
• Dimension: 84.5 x 100mm
• Thickness: 1.5 – 1.7 mm
• Strong: Blue - Purple
• Black scratches version
• Soft Gradation
• Suitable for Lens diameter of 49-82 mm
• Material: Class "A" Optical Material - plastic Polymer- CR-39 Organic Glass
• System for various cameras and lenses
• Filters can be combined with each other
• Fully compatible with standard “P” filter holders
• Handmade Product
• For stunning effects for your photography
• Ideal for special effects on your photos, landscape photography, scenery, buildings, remains, etc.
CAMERA > REDUCINGRING > HOLDER > PHOTO FILTER
You can click here and learn more about camera accessories
(The camera accessories are not included in this product package.)
ANALOG RAINBOW FILTERS – A new series of filters with special effects, to achieve vintage analog look.
Digital photography has brought a whole spectrum of unprecedented opportunities, from speed of editing to sharing of photographs.But after some time you realize,that your pictures are missing a depth,a spirit or atmosphere, they are simply ordinary. Internet is full of average photos nowadays,selfies everywhere,mobile shots and cheap wannabe art. Shooting on film cameras had its charm,but it was always too complicated and protracted and digital photography brought you options your great-grandfather never dreamed of. But you do not like the average,boring,mindless stuff.What to do? Switch back to analog/film? Let's face it frankly,you are probably too lazy for that,a time goes fast and you don´t waste it,right? What about try to combine both platforms – analog and digital..how?
For all creative souls we have a specialty: ANALOG RAINBOW FILTERS. Unusual filters to give your pictures feeling as if they were made in 1970´s by a bunch of hippies from San Francisco but not only that...they offer many different styles.
How can an ordinary filter change the overall impression of photograph? You definitely think that this is another marketing bullshit, however ... Analog Rainbow Series ARE NOT conventional filters. Charm is based in the following: each filter is composed of two or more colors which are seamlessly blending together and form witching color combinations.These filters provide a feeling to your photographs,from a vintage retro style to dark shades. They are available in version ´light´ and ´strong´for a soft tint or stronger toning. Try to combine 2 - 3 filters over each other either in the holder or hold in front of a camera and watch the electrifying colors! Unexpected results,a glimpse of instant photography. Another feature is that filters are variously disturbed and damaged on the surface: each color filter is sold in several designs:
- White fog / scratches: this filter creates a magical impression of mist / vapors or smoke, subtle uneven and rough scratches creates cool effects and artifacts in backlighting.Now you can create the Lord of the Rings – like scenery or hipster 1960 vintage photo effect.
- Black Fog / scratches: black fog and scratches, add to your photo mysterious impression, roughness and dirt. Exactly what your boring cool digital photos need.
- Burned bumps / Cracks: burnt and cracked filter parts, ripple / bulge of filter - creates a truly original effects. Ripple reduces the quality, blurs the picture in some parts, creates a chromatic aberration, color and shapes in various parts of photograph are becoming wavy and altered like after taking psychedelics.
- Clear: if you need a sheer color without special effects, we also have clear design.
The material used for the production of 84.5mm filters is commonly used worldwide for the production of corrective eyeglasses, which shows the extraordinary optical properties. While conventional optical glass was used in eyeglasses in the past, the trend of the 21st century is called organic glass, which offers almost identical optical properties, as well as significantly is lighter in weight, more flexible, and more resistant. Although these are some characteristics found in the production of eyeglasses, most photographic filters which are currently on the market use this material as well.
Materials which are used in various areas of the military and aviation are usually known as the toughest, highest quality and often unavailable to the general public. Organic glass is used in the manufacture our filters and are also commonly used in military aircraft to cover the cockpit. This material is highly scratch resistant when washed, resistant to very high pressure, very elastic, light weight, and has excellent optical characteristic, anti-reflective ability and more! Typically, the durability of these materials is appreciated in situations such as combat pilots operating in difficult conditions and professional photographers shooting during harsh weather
conditions and or/time stress where filter can be scratched or damaged if it was made from basic plastic material, not organic glass.
The material used in these filters (84.5mm) achieves the best features in a variety of other optical parameters such as Abbe number with a value of 58, guaranteed minimum (hardly any) negative impact on the chromatic aberration (which is often a negative phenomenon cheap lenses) and more. If we combine the optical properties with mechanical properties of flexible polymer / monomer we get almost perfect material, and that is what we have, right?
While ordinary plexiglass or resin materials can be relatively easy to scratch, our organic glass is completely a different case. Our filter material is characterized by extremely high scratch resistance and common materials such as fingernails and sharp objects (plastic holder) make it almost impossible to scratch. This is another reason why it is used not only in correction glasses but also the military. More information about this type of scratch resistance of organic glass can be found in the FAQ section.
Most ordinary glass breaks easily when it falls on the ground/floor, but organic glass is very flexible. Due to the glass being flexible, if dropped on the ground/floor or you or handle insensitively, it most likely will not break or shatter.
All of our products are completely hand-made in the European Union. Using the most advanced manufacturing processes, strict compliance adherence with European directives and legislation. Our trained team of technically skilled manufacturing specialists provide a guaranteed premium quality product. Some might question why certain products such as Swiss crafted watches are manufactured only in Switzerland and not outsourced in Asian country for better prices. Our response is that highest quality products with high value, where every smallest detail matters can be made only completely in-house, under the strict supervision of pedant specialists
working several years in hi-tech optics industry. Simply high quality of our products and reputation of our brand is much more important than reduction of production costs by outsourcing in developing countries (Vietnam, Thailand, China) by less skilled staff.
We take pride in our work, in our products and we are proud to say they are all hand-made manufactured in the European Union.
WHAT YOU CAN FROM OUR ONLINE STORE EXPECT??
- Camera filters of highest quality standards
- Original handmade product
- Class "A" Optical Material - plastic Polymer- CR-39
- Colorfast und scratch-resistant organic Glass
- Individually measured parameters in the production
- System for various cameras and lenses
- Final effect looks natural
- Manufactured under the highest quality standards in the EU
- Product Reviews / Photo magazines awards
- Used by thousands of satisfied customers
- Secure online payment method
- Fast delivery
- Friendly prices
- Online Customer Service
- 14 day money-back guarantee
- 2-year warranty
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? DO YOU NEED ANY HELP? CONTACT US
|Thickness||1.5 – 1.7 mm|
|Compatibility||Fully compatible with standard “P” filter holders|
|Type||Special Color Effect Filter (black scratches)|
|Material||Class "A" Optical Material - plastic Polymer- CR-39 Organic Glass|
|Color||Multicolour: Blue - Purple|