PROFESSIONAL LINE: STRONG ORANGE GRADUATED FILTER - COLORED LENS FILTER, SOFT TRANSITION, SQUARE, P-TYPE - this photographic filter can be used by anyone who expect professional photo results.
• Learn more about the filters, visit: REVIEWS / TESTIMONIALS
• Dimension: 84.5 x 150 mm
• Thickness: 1.5 – 1.7 mm
• Strong Orange
• Graduated Color Filter with soft transition
• The photo filters have greater height (150mm), so they can be moved upper and lower. This allows better adaptation of transition / transition on your snapshot (more accurate positioning of the gradient effect).
• Suitable for Lens diameter of 49-82 mm
• Material: Class "A" Optical Material - plastic Polymer- CR-39 Organic Glass
• System for various cameras and lenses
• Filters can be combined with each other
• Rotatable, adjustable in height, the horizon can be moved
• Fully compatible with standard “P” filter holders
• Handmade Product
• For stunning effects for your photography
• Ideal for sky and landscape photography, etc.
CAMERA > REDUCINGRING > HOLDER > PHOTO FILTER
You can click here and learn more about camera accessories
(The camera accessories are not included in this product package.)
This filter is used to highlight the effect of the sunset, and orange accents when photographing clouds. In combination with other filters Strong orange filter creates interesting, new style of effects.
The material used for the production of 84.5mm filters is commonly used worldwide for the production of corrective eyeglasses, which shows the extraordinary optical properties. While conventional optical glass was used in eyeglasses in the past, the trend of the 21st century is called organic glass, which offers almost identical optical properties, as well as significantly is lighter in weight, more flexible, and more resistant. Although these are some characteristics found in the production of eyeglasses, most photographic filters which are currently on the market use this material as well.
Materials which are used in various areas of the military and aviation are usually known as the toughest, highest quality and often unavailable to the general public. Organic glass is used in the manufacture our filters and are also commonly used in military aircraft to cover the cockpit. This material is highly scratch resistant when washed, resistant to very high pressure, very elastic, light weight, and has excellent optical characteristic, anti-reflective ability and more! Typically, the durability of these materials is appreciated in situations such as combat pilots operating in difficult conditions and professional photographers shooting during harsh weather
conditions and or/time stress where filter can be scratched or damaged if it was made from basic plastic material, not organic glass.
The material used in these filters (84.5mm) achieves the best features in a variety of other optical parameters such as Abbe number with a value of 58, guaranteed minimum (hardly any) negative impact on the chromatic aberration (which is often a negative phenomenon cheap lenses) and more. If we combine the optical properties with mechanical properties of flexible polymer / monomer we get almost perfect material, and that is what we have, right?
While ordinary plexiglass or resin materials can be relatively easy to scratch, our organic glass is completely a different case. Our filter material is characterized by extremely high scratch resistance and common materials such as fingernails and sharp objects (plastic holder) make it almost impossible to scratch. This is another reason why it is used not only in correction glasses but also the military. More information about this type of scratch resistance of organic glass can be found in the FAQ section.
Most ordinary glass breaks easily when it falls on the ground/floor, but organic glass is very flexible. Due to the glass being flexible, if dropped on the ground/floor or you or handle insensitively, it most likely will not break or shatter.
All of our products are completely hand-made in the European Union. Using the most advanced manufacturing processes, strict compliance adherence with European directives and legislation. Our trained team of technically skilled manufacturing specialists provide a guaranteed premium quality product. Some might question why certain products such as Swiss crafted watches are manufactured only in Switzerland and not outsourced in Asian country for better prices. Our response is that highest quality products with high value, where every smallest detail matters can be made only completely in-house, under the strict supervision of pedant specialists
working several years in hi-tech optics industry. Simply high quality of our products and reputation of our brand is much more important than reduction of production costs by outsourcing in developing countries (Vietnam, Thailand, China) by less skilled staff.
We take pride in our work, in our products and we are proud to say they are all hand-made manufactured in the European Union.
WHAT YOU CAN FROM OUR ONLINE STORE EXPECT??
- Camera filters of highest quality standards
- Original handmade product
- Class "A" Optical Material - plastic Polymer- CR-39
- Colorfast und scratch-resistant organic Glass
- Individually measured parameters in the production
- System for various cameras and lenses
- Final effect looks natural
- Manufactured under the highest quality standards in the EU
- Product Reviews / Photo magazines awards
- Used by thousands of satisfied customers
- Secure online payment method
- Fast delivery
- Friendly prices
- Online Customer Service
- 14 day money-back guarantee
- 2-year warranty
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? DO YOU NEED ANY HELP? CONTACT US
|Thickness||1.5 – 1.7 mm|
|Compatibility||Fully compatible with standard “P” filter holders|
|Type||Color Graduated Filter (Soft transition)|
|Material||Class "A" Optical Material - plastic Polymer- CR-39 Organic Glass|